Termed Vendor ID Service Requests
Due to the recent changes in iBuy that went live on December 1, 2023, the Purchasing and Contract Management Office will no longer be able to process termed vendor ID service requests. The following information includes procedural changes for termed vendor ID service requests. Effective immediately, departments will be required to submit a cancel and replace requisition in iBuy for all termed vendor ID service requests. The requirements for the cancel and replace requisition are as follows:
- Departments will need to work with University Payables to ensure that all incomplete/header invoices have been removed from the previous purchase order which has the termed vendor ID. If a department is unsure if any invoices are incomplete, FAIINVL in Banner may be utilized to review this information for the associated purchase order.
- Once the department receives confirmation from Payables that all incomplete/header invoices have been removed from the old purchase order, the department will need to submit a requisition with the new vendor ID.
- The department will need to include the communication from Payables confirming all incomplete/header invoices have been removed from the old purchase order on the internal side of the requisition.
- In the internal notes, the department will need to request the old purchase order to be closed.
- Any quote/invoice will need to be added on the new cancel and replace requisition.
For any questions regarding this procedural change, please reach out to the Purchasing and Contract Management Office at email@example.com or 217-333-3505.