UIUC: Restaurant and Catering Orders
Restaurant and Catering Orders
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign is excited to announce the January 10th, 2022, launch of the new America to Go (ATG) punchout catalog on the iBuy showcase. When University Housing is not an option, ATG, once the catalog launches, will be the sole method of placing and processing on campus restaurant and catering orders. The ATG catalog offers breakfast, lunch, break, and dinner service for on-campus meetings and events. ATG has customized an iBuy punchout Catalog to meet UIUC’s food ordering needs. ATG will provide:
- A User-Friendly iBuy Punchout Catalog – An easy-to-use website that provides all Chart 1 Departments autonomy when ordering food for on-campus meeting and events. Departments will have the ability to process standard menu and customized catering orders from your local favorites.
- Reduced Risk – America To Go will collect insurance, health, and other information to ensure that restaurants and caterers meet UIUC requirements.
- 24/7 Customer Service and Account Management – 24/7 customer service, including a chat feature, and a dedicated Account Manager to assist with planning your next event, adding a new vendor, or other inquiries.
- Tastings and Trainings – Onsite trainings and tastings for your department so you can try new vendors in a low-risk environment for consideration for your next event.
- Improved Choice and Information – Catalog includes filters, search functions, and UIUC specific reviews to help you find exactly the caterers or items you want.
- Support for Diversity Initiatives – The ability to easily find and support businesses consistent with other UIUC initiatives, small and diverse businesses.
- Support for UIUC Sustainability Initiatives – Extending UIUC Sustainability Initiatives to restaurants and caterers serving the University. America To Go’s support for Sustainability Initiatives was recently presented at the October national conference of the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education.
Have a favorite caterer? Please encourage them to join as soon as possible. Those that have signed up early will be featured in tastings and communications this spring.
If you would like to recommend a caterer, set-up a training for your department, or have other questions about the program, please contact Vivian Bordon, our America To Go Account Manager (email@example.com). For other questions, you may also contact Aaron Finder (firstname.lastname@example.org or 217-300-5652) in the Purchasing and Contract Management Office.