Requisitions are intended for Verizon Wireless authorized departmental contacts.
If your department does not currently have any cellular services and needs to establish a new account, email email@example.com with a request. Only authorized departmental contacts can order University-owned cellular services from Verizon Wireless.
Once an account has been established:
- Determine the type of device, accessories and service plan which will be required. Refer to Cellular Phone Equipment, Accessories and Cellular Service Plans for current offerings.
- Submit an iBuy requisition with vendor ID @00816488; for BP address Type, Seq #10 is used: Cellico Partnership/Verizon Wireless, 1515 Woodfield Drive, Schaumburg, IL 60173.
- The requisition will be routed to a specialized buyer.
- Once the PO number has been assigned, complete the Verizon Wireless Order form: Form | Instructions. Send an email request to Verizon Wireless with the completed form as an attachment.
- The cellular equipment and accessories are normally delivered in 3 to 5 business days after request is received from Verizon Wireless.